1101 Market Street, 11th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: 215-238-6300 Fax: 215-238-1267 www.philadelphiabar.org
Philadelphia Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division to Present Third Annual PhiLAWpalooza, July 16 at World Café Live
The Young Lawyers Division of the Philadelphia Bar Association will present its third annual PhiLAWpalooza on Thursday, July 16, from 6 to 11 p.m. at World Café Live, 3025 Walnut Street. The concert features music from six area bands composed of Philadelphia attorneys and includes drinks and appetizers.
Performing at this year’s PhiLAWpalooza are:
- A Band Called M, featuring attorneys from Montgomery, McCracken, Walker and Rhoads, LLP
- Grady, led by Matt Goldberg, an attorney with DLA Piper
- Class Action, featuring attorneys from Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin
- ProBonos, led by Jim Wells, an attorney with Haines & Associates
- Jen ‘n’ Juice, led by Jennifer Welsh, an attorney with Conrad O’Brien PC
- Jack Myers and Friends
Tickets are $15 for Philadelphia Bar Association members and $18 for non-members. Admission includes two drink tickets and food. To register, click here
The mission of the Young Lawyers Division is to promote the interests of young lawyers, improve the quality of the legal system, provide a forum for the exchange of views among young lawyers, encourage the professional development of young lawyers through educational and service programs, participate in the growth and advancement of the legal profession, and encourage young lawyers to represent deserving clients on a pro bono basis.