1101 Market Street, 11th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: 215-238-6300 Fax: 215-238-1267 www.philadelphiabar.org
Justinian Society and Philadelphia Bar Association to Host Reception with Italian-American Members of the Media
The Justinian Society of Italian-American Lawyers in partnership with the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Bar-News Media Committee will host an “Italian-American Media Night” on Wednesday, April 22, 2009. The cocktail party and Italian food sample, along with the media meet and greet will take place from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the Mayor’s Reception Room of City Hall in Philadelphia.
Confirmed members of the media who will be in attendance include:
- Joanne Calabria, Vice President of Public Affairs, CBS 3
- Pat Ciarrocchi, News Anchor, CBS 3
- Dr. Mike Cirigliano, Health Correspondent for FOX 29
- Joe De Felice of The Italian Tribune Delaware Valley Presence
- Stephanie Esposito, Reporter for WFMZ Channel 69 News
- A.J. Buddy Fortunato, Publisher of The Italian Tribune
- Anthony Gargano, Sports Talk Radio Host, 610 AM WIP
- Dom Giordano, Host of “The Big Talker” 1210 AM
- Marnie Hall, Gossip Columnist for Philly.com
- Gina Passarella, Reporter for The Legal Intelligencer
- Justin Pizzi, News Reporter, NBC 10
- Letizia Rubino, News Producer, NBC 10
- Sue Serio, Weather Reporter, FOX 29
Special guest, Lorraine Ranalli, will be on hand to sign copies of her latest book, Gravy Wars (www.gravywars.com
). Ranalli is best known as a Philadelphia radio and TV personality and writer. When she's not cooking up fodder for broadcast or print, she's in the kitchen cooking up family favorites. Such was the case when the idea for Gravy Wars came to fruition.
The cost of the event is $25 per person. Space is limited. Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To register for the event, please contact The Justinian Society at 215-545-0706 or email@example.com or Click here to visit The Justinian Society Web site.